To order your kit, you create your own account with Young Living. Here's how:
1) Go to www.youngliving.com
CLICK "become a member"
2) Enter my member number in BOTH sponsor and enroller section: 3884612
3) Choose Wholesale, not Retail. Please make sure you choose wholesale, because only wholesale members are eligible to buy the kit. If you sign up Retail you cannot purchase a kit. As a wholesale member, you also earn a 24% discount if you ever want to order oils again. Occasionally, people are hesitant to create a wholesale account because they think it means they are signing up to sell something, but please rest assured that is NOT the case. As a wholesale member you are never, ever required to buy or sell a single thing. If you don't like your oils, you never have to place another order after you receive your starter kit. I have a slight feeling you will fall in love and that won't be the case though! (Think of it like a Costco membership. The majority of the people I have introduced to oils only use them, but don’t sell them.) You are in no way ever expected or required to share anything about oils the way I do.
4) You will also get to choose between 4 different diffusers during check out. It comes standard with the Dew Drop or Home Diffuser, which most people love! Let me know if you need help choosing one!
After entering all your info, make sure you write down your login information. Log out and log back in for practice! You'll need to remember your info for future purchases! If you ever forget it, let me know and I'll help you get that information!
5) Upon ordering a kit, I’ll send you an oily tool kit in the mail so you will have some tools to help you use your kit once it arrives.
6) I am also part of the YL Essential Families group and Mid-Atlantic Essentials group. Both pages are very active with a wealth of oily info. I will submit the request to have you added to the group. We also have a great website. I also have a smaller group for my oily friends that I'll add you to.
7) I will send you a welcome email that contains some helpful links and info on when you should expect to receive your kit. I will also send you a 3 part welcome email series, covering topics such as diffuser recipes, using oils in place of toxic cleaning products, and the Essential Rewards program. I typically send you one email a week for the first month.