- White meat from a rotisserie chicken - or make your own shredded chicken
- 1 small container of greek yogurt.
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- About 1/2 an apple, diced
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries, reduced sugar
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds
- Red wine vinegar to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Simply mix all of the above ingredients in a bowl and enjoy with celery and a few whole wheat crackers or even on a sandwich throughout the week. Such a guilt-free and delicious lunch.
I will be working to update the recipes tab of the blog soon and have a few other meals we've been enjoying that I will also share.
What is your favorite healthy recipe?