To make this dish, you will need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms - baby bellas or crimini
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2-3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (like Chardonnay)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
When chicken is fully cooked, remove from pan and place on a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
Add chicken broth and white wine and cook for at least 10 minutes until mushrooms are fully cooked. You can reduce heat and let the sauce simmer for longer to let the flavors come together. Really, the longer the better it will be! Add chopped parsley and cook for 2-3 more minutes.