Wednesday, October 16, 2013
I just love that the weather is finally feeling a little like Fall. I am excited to see the leaves start to change and pull out all of my favorite fall clothes. I live for leggings, boots, scarves, and chunky sweaters. Here are my essential items for fall:
1. Chunky sweaters. These are so perfect for casual days with leggings or skinny jeans. You can find the one above here.
2. Leggings with a long sweater or tunic are my absolute favorite outfit but sometimes I feel like leggings can be a little too casual. The pair above are the travel pant from Lilly Pulitzer. Caitlin recommended these on her blog and I ended up purchasing them with my Lilly shopping spree. They're a little more structured than regular leggings and look fabulous with boots, wedges, or flats.
3. Chambray tops. This chambray button up is perfect for a casual outing. I love pairing chambray with leggings, a fun scarf, and boots. It is such a comfortable fabric.
4. Pumpkin spice lattes. I could not survive the fall without my PSL. I look forward to these all year - the perfect accessory to any fall outfit.
5. Riding boots. I own an older but very similar pair to the Michael Kors boots above. They are so comfy and go with any fall outfit. I purchased my pair when we were living in Hoboken and could walk around the city for hours without my feet hurting while still looking cute. Win-win.
6. A great neutral scarf. The one above is Burberry but I have a similar plaid scarf from Lord and Taylor and love that is matches everything and is oh so warm.
7. Dark polish. My current fav is Smokin' Hot by Essie but I am loving pretty much all dark nails this year. love how they really pop and look so chic.
What fall essentials are on your list that I may have left off?