You will need
- 1 750 ml bottle of rose wine - don't substitute white zin!
- 2/3 cup of vodka - I used regular but I'm sure something peachy flavored would have been delicious too and I might try that next time
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 6 Tbsp. thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 ripe peaches
- 1 6 oz. package of raspberries
- 2 cups of club soda - chilled
Peel peaches and cut into slices. Set aside.
Combine wine, vodka, agave nectar, lemonade concentrate, and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add peaches and raspberries.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 12 hours. Shortly before serving, add club soda. You can add more club soda if you find that the sangria is too strong for your liking. Enjoy!
* Don't forget What I'm Wearing Wednesday returns tomorrow. Link up your favorite OOTD's before the Holiday!