I was sitting in bumper to bumper stopped traffic (my favorite thing about New Jersey) and flipping through my iPhone this morning. I've taken lots of meal pictures with the intention of sharing then or doing some recipe "how-to" posts but just never got around to it. The last month has been unbelievably busy. I'm actually pretty impressed that I've managed to serve any homemade meals in our home. Here's a snapshot of what's been going on lately...in our kitchen.
1. Taco salad with chicken slow cooked in the crockpot. This makes the meat so tender and flavorful and is very minimal work.
2. Garlic and rosemary sirloin with a tomato and arugula salad with lemon vinegarette dressing, green beans, and Rosemary feta potatoes (a Pinterest find)
3. Corey's rigatoni with ricotta and Italian sausage. This is to.die.for and one of my absolute favorite recipes. Yum!
4. Our go-to when we have no time. Panko breaded baked chicken, my mom's recipe for French onion potatoes, and steamed broccoli. This meal is ready in half an hour.
5. Pesto chicken, garlic herb potatoes, and a summer salad (tomato, onion, and cucumber). I ended up substituting the salad for the balsamic roasted tomatoes I had planned (which pair a little better) just because I love that salad and was in the mood for it. So fresh!