- fresh fruit brochettes
- pear and brie in a phyllo purse
- sesame crossini wrapped with kobe beef carpaccio shooter with dipping sauce
- vegetables crudites shooter with ranch
- mini crab cakes
- roasted potato medallions
- steak au poivre and mushroom brochettes
Of course, I can't tell you which ones we chose. TBA August 2012 ;)
We also sampled three entrees.
And several starch (potatoes au gratin, olive oil smashed potato cake, herb whipped potato) sand vegetable accompaniments (broccolini with roasted Roma tomatoes, ratatouille stuffed tomato, and julienned vegetables).
Yum, yum, yum! I left the tasting super full and I know our guests will love the dinner we have chosen.
Link up any wedding planning related post and then link back to Life with Elizabeth to join in on the bridal talk!