with Jamie at this kind of love
This Wednesday, I'm loving...
1. That it is November and that means it is officially my birthday month. I don't celebrate for a whole month of course, but I do celebrate for a whole week and that week is getting pretty close!
2. Chunky gold accessories for this fall. I'm usually a white gold person who only occasionally wears some yellow gold costume jewelry, but I have to admit I've fallen in love with big, gold jewelry recently.
3. The costumes my students wore to our school's parade of costumes on Monday. More details on my teaching blog - Lipstick, Lattes, and Lesson Plans.
4. That next week I have the absolute best schedule. We work Monday, have Tuesday off for election day, work Wednesday, and then have a four day weekend. I'm about to die I am so excited. A haircut, mani/pedi, and massage are already scheduled. Along with the appraisal with the insurance adjuster to get my car fixed - she has to look pretty, too!
5. This Shauna tunic from Lilly P. I first saw this previewed a couple months ago and now that its back online in my size, I am in love all over again.
6. The fun surprise I have planned for you all tomorrow - make sure to check back to see what it is!!! I'll give you a teeny hint...
6. And as always, I'm loving my sweet fiance and precious pup.