We went to a US Open match. So fun!
Womens' match with Ana Ivanovic and Sloane Stephens
Novak Djokovic, ranked number 1 in the world in men's tennis
Corey and I went to a NY Yankees game. I seriously love baseball games. We didn't take a picture together this time but I sported my pink Yankees hat once again.
We enjoyed some amazing restaurants in NYC and Hoboken, including a trip to our favorite NYC steakhouse, Club A. When in NY, you must eat here. Delicious, beautifully decorated, and the service is impeccable.
I joined a weekly girls' night with one of my friends. We get together on Thursdays for dinner out, several bottles of wine, and Project Runway.
I got a new job. Hated said job. Missed my train (and the next train) home when I got off late daily. Cried in the shower after work almost daily. Then quit my job and thankfully got back into the classroom where I belong.
Headed south for a weekend to spend time with friends and family. We went to the Clemson game and tailgated for twelve hours. Corey and I tried multiple times to take a good picture.
We planned a party for fifty people in our courtyard for this weekend. Its a fall kickoff party and I think it is going to be so much fun! There will be lots of yummy snacks and there may or may not be a keg involved. Stay tuned for details and a recap.
Somewhere in all of this, sweet Maggie from Glitz and Grammar awarded me the I Dig Your Blog Award. She is too sweet and her blog is wonderful - you should definitely check it out.
Thanks Maggie! You're too sweet!
Share three random facts about yourself.
1. I have to make our bed every day. It really bothers me if I'm ever running late and don't have time to make it. I can be a tad OCD about certain things and this is one of them.
2. Frozen yogurt (the original tart flavor) with fresh fruit and honey is my favorite indulgence. I do love ice cream but if I ever had to give one up for the other, fro-yo would win without a doubt. I love the fresh flavors. Yum!
3. I love Christmas and everything about it. Decorations, the scents, family celebrations. I got in a huge fight with a woman at 7am on the day after Christmas for the perfect artificial tree at Target's 75% off sale. I was there first!
Obviously, I won.
Pass it on to five other bloggers.
1. Amanda at Simple Girl Simple Pleasures
2. Portuguese Prepster
3. Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies
4. Kristin at Joyful Ramblings
5. Taryn at Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Chocolate